Perhaps I might actually change this blog to something useful. But for now, I wanted to experiment with my own templates without messing up the ones that are for public view. If you happen to read this by change, feel free to leave a comment even to say that you have seen this blog.
I am curious to see how many people would actually just "happen" to see this blog. I did remove it from the blogspot listings, but the instructions did say that it wouldn't be hidden from the internet. Which means that Google would actually archive this in their searches.
There is a way to add a meta tag to the page to keep Google from archiving it, but I'm not sure how to do that - yet. It would come in handy if I wanted to share a link with a few people but not with everyone.
Anyway, I think this is a long enough post to see what it would look like on the template. So, I think I'll end here...
No comments:
Post a Comment