Search This Blog

Friday, March 03, 2017

Blogger app

The blogger app is pretty basic. Would like to be able to check stats. Haven't been able to schedule a post. I don't think I'm missing anything.

Now some more words using my LG keyboard word suggestion bar:

Can bugs bunny lime anything else in order to 7 a post. Be able to schedule a post with her money from 7 fairgrounds. Very much data from the fairgrounds of the kids seem to be a to with a money with the money. Have to use a phone with dad money I the think seem missing be able to schedule a post.

So plan on doing own the property seem are be order to 7 a money with the money seem the be seem to be a to with a equally with gets money.

For a month with her money from the fairgrounds seem the be seem to be a to with a money with the money seem to schedule a money but the rest seem missing.

No comments: